First and foremost, we want to assure you that in this time of unprecedented events surrounding COVID-19, we are taking every measure as a company to ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and prospective clients. We’re still here, and we remain open and committed to providing outstanding service.
We are doing what we can to respond to the evolving COVID-19 situation. We are closely monitoring the most recent recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the announcements of local officials. We continuously adapt our practices and procedures based on this information. We’re enhancing our cleaning protocols, practicing social distancing, and offering remote meetings wherever possible.
- Encouraging our employees to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Asking our employees to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- Social distancing is to be practiced, maintaining at least 6 feet of distance between each worker or work area. If this is not practical, appropriate personal protective equipment – gloves, masks, etc. should be worn. This equipment should be disinfected regularly.
- Encouraging all employees to follow the CDC’s suggested practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Cleaning all high touch areas frequently, every day. This includes door handles, community spaces, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones.
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to keep work areas clean.
- Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer.
- Protective measures posted on the front door of our office.
IN THE FIELD:
- We have provided supplies for washing hands and disinfecting tools to our teams.
- For all projects currently scheduled, we are partnering with our suppliers to prevent delays in deliveries to keep projects moving forward.
- Protective COVID-19 measures posted on every job site.
FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Video and phone conferencing for client meetings.
- Video and phone conferencing for initial consultations and preliminary material selections.
- Sharing through email for reviewing project drawings, selections, and documents.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Again, we want to stress that we recognize these are overwhelming times. We remain confident that we will endure and overcome this obstacle, as a country and as a business. Luxe h2o is open and ready to serve our customers, taking necessary precautions to ensure your health and safety. Please stay safe and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.